Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Gettin' There

It's amazing to me how much I respond to music. Whether it's getting ready to party with the girls and dancing to some Lady Gaga with my Baby Gaga or sitting back and relaxing to more mellow music of some 80s love ballads, music speaks to me.

When I was a teenager, I first heard Lila McCann do an acoustic version of "I Will Be," the inspiring song for my blog. I still remember exactly how I felt listening to her sing the words to the song. It's my all-tme favorite song now, so I scoured the internet for a video of the song to post to help inspire others.

Though I couldn't find the song, I came across this song of her's that I had never heard before. The song struck with me well today as I was very emotional, for no apparent reason. I just wanted to share it with any of you who are following along my journey and traveling your own journey of "getting there" as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, great song. In the few months that you have blessed my life by being a part of it, I have seen you grow so much. Things are difficult right now, but you are getting there! I love you my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete